About Me

My photo
I love cheese! i hope you will enjoy my blog lol

Thursday, 22 July 2010

hey folks!





LOTS OF STUFF TO SAY!
I hope all these pics explained what happened the past few days
lol! Yesterday we went horse back riding! And the other day I went swimming in our next door neighbours pool lots of stuff!!!!!!!!! lol its time for me to have some pudding now! we had hot dogs for dinner mmmmmmmmmmm delicous and I cooked the oignons they were the BEST! I helped vegas (dad) with a few other things too but lets not get into that boring stuff now !! have fun time for me to play scategories ! yhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5 comments:

  1. The onions were the best part of it. Well done young chefette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you a real mermaid or one in disguise? Mermaid on a horse, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol wouldnt i just fall off because of my tail :) i would spaz out and fall and my scales would bleed and pick off ewwwwwwwwwww ouch

    ReplyDelete